Subscribe RSS

one of them, said not to send him a message anymore
one of them, ignoring me
one of them, said i'm a traitor
one of them, said i'm lazy
one of them, said i'm self centered
one of them, said i'm 'sick'
one of them, said i'm full of hated
one of them, said i'm a coward

well,, one short sentence from me, can make they shut their mouth.

like i care!!!



or maybe i did care..

but they didn't
what've they do to me (or for me) after they said i'm a traitor??
what've they do to me (or for me) after they said i'm lazy??
what've they do to me (or for me) after they said i'm self centered??
what've they do to me (or for me) after they said i'm 'sick'??
what've they do to me (or for me) after they said i'm full of hated??
what've they do to me (or for me) after they said i'm coward??

ignored me?? leaving me alone?? kalo bahasa indonesianya, "jauhin aja lah.."
or,, forfeit me to sent (him) messeges??

well,, it is their choice. once they take it, thay can turn it back.. bahasa indonesianya,, "menjilat ludah sendiri" ato, "nelen muntah lo.." (euu)

but for me, when i have a fren like that.. (like me), i wont pull my self away from him/her. i will and have to help them. that's my job as a fren. do what i can do,, and stand still beside him/her. i wont leave them alone in the corner. or said to them not sendding me a message anymore. i'll always say "hi" when i meet them on a way, even they don't say "hi" or turn around from me..
i'll kick my fuckin ass's boyfren 4 tellin me 2 away from my fren.

why?? you asking
because, that's what frens are for....






ahahaha,, di atas tuh gw yg bikin sendiri loh..
feelin better after write it. tadi rasanya sesek bgt, sebel marah bete. ahahaha,,

even though i've write what in my mind.. i'll still (and it have been stronger) that boys are sucks!!!! sumtimeS (with capital 'S') ahahaha.. no hard feelin ok? peace.. i'll tell the full story 4 u.. i've write "should i hate boys?? (part 2)" but it still in my drafts.. hehe,, not yet finish.. x3



-RiN-

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “like i care,, umm.. maybe i did, a little. xq”