Subscribe RSS

i was just came home from that event. it's REALY creepy u know!! can't say it. but there's 1 think make me wonder.. what's GROW all 'bout?? i was just trying to read those words mean from the stage background.. "Generation Revolution Of Worst-Hip" (?!?) or maybe i'm just imagine those thinks.. (sorry...)
but i'm serious 'bout the creepy think! really!! i have a very regious (how's to spell it??) mom, she most all the day tell me 'bout christian think. but none of them like this. i can't tell it how was 'creepy' it is. maybe u should come to a region event like this, what i've came to.
maybe it was just bcuz it's my first time (like my others friends says..). so i was very2 sory if there's some of my friend read this.. it's just my opinion and thoughts. and 'bout the 'Worst-Hip' think, i REALY can't read the sign. it was too small!! maybe u should make it a little bit biggir and higher so next time i can see it.

P.S.
sorry 'bout the horrible english..

sleepy..
-GH-

1 comments to “G.R.O.W”

  1. creepy