Subscribe RSS

I'm not a smiling machine, or laughing machine, or a clown that could always makes you smile and laugh, tho I love to make you people smiling.


I'm not a ball that you parents could pass or blame each other, I'm almost 21 next month and I have opinion since I could talk, so please listen and don't ever look down on me.

I'm your sister, and I know I'm not perfect. In fact I never looks good in this family eyes. But I AM your sister. Learn from me, don't EVER do the same mistake I did. Please.

I'm your friend, your best friend, your former best friend.. And I didn't have anything to say to you, just a huge disappointment every time you pass me in the hall and pretend didn't see me, when you ignore my message and invitation. It's enough for you, but for me there's always a chance.

Category: | 3 Comments

3 comments to “The Rage”

  1. Yang terakhir itu.... kayaknya gue tau? *sotoy ayam*

  1. hahaha.. sok tau kau. yg terakhir itu bukan cuma 1 orang loh..

    tp kalo dipikir2 lo tau hampir semua orang dikehidupan gw yg masuk kategori 'sahabat' gw sih. haha.. atau bekas sahabat. jadi mungkin lo memang tau. XP

  1. hahahaha im waiting for the story my dear...LOL