Subscribe RSS

So.. I was Facebook walking about two days ago and find a notes from my friend. I'm not tagged in it, but I'm curious cuz he tittled it "Jadi, gw penggaris" or it means he's a ruler. He do a quiz that could tell him his (kinda) personality and then he put his result in that notes. So obvious, he IS a ruler, i know him. So I asked him to share me the quiz link. Here is the quiz.

After half hour (or more) I finish it. It's a long quiz. The result is, I'M A DESTROYER. What?? Take a look..


Your result for Awakening the Hero Within: Hero Archetype Test ...

You are the Destroyer.

50% Innocent, 63% Orphan, 42% Warrior, 67% Caregiver, 71% Seeker, 50% Lover, 88% Destroyer, 54% Creator, 52% Magician, 63% Ruler, 63% Sage and 71% Fool!

Goal: Metamorphosis

Fear: Annihilation

Response to Dragon/Problem: Allow dragon to slay it

Task: Let go

Gift: Humility

Addictions: Self-destructive habits like alcohol or smoking, suicide


The Destroyer is central to metamorphosis. The void that the Destroyer leaves in its wake is more profound and debilitating than the abandonment experienced by the Orphan. The Destroyer often is a person in the prime of life, who has a fully developed identity and a belief in their ability to cope. One is not a Destroyer because of wrongdoing. The experience of misfortune can either cripple or be transformative. Sometimes we succumb to madness or cynicism, but sometimes we can let go of the old and open to the new.

The Destroyer is also the transformer. Rebirth, after all, follows death. At best, a Destroyer can be revolutionary, subverting and destroying harmful and repressive systems.


Shadow Destroyer:

All acts of self-destruction and totally destructive acts are those of the pathological Destroyer. The Destroyer turns us into villains when we refuse to acknowledge and take responsibility for the inevitable harm we do.


Just in case if I needed, this is my result link.

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “So, I'm the Destroyer”