Subscribe RSS

Last night I chat with a friend who just got betrayed by her friends. Eventually she betrayed by same person as me. Even tho’ this time betrayal didn’t bring a bad ending to my friend, she (and me, somehow) still feel disappointed and betrayed.

But somehow, I can cope with it. It already happened most thousands times, and the most extreme betrayal I got was friends betray my trust in them by tell others my deepest secret, things that she/he shouldn’t say to anyone because what I’ve said was a very evil thing about someone.

I didn’t know what makes he/she do that, I didn’t even have guts to ask them, but I know why I say evil things about that person is because I’m not in a good condition to think straight, I haven’t slept for about two days because papers work I had to do.

And then, I didn’t know did they know the damage they cause to me. And I didn’t know did they feel sorry for what they did to me, or maybe they actually proud for doing ‘good’ things.

It already happened long time ago. Already two years, exactly. I didn’t even have any hatred for them in me, just a big disappointment and mistrust, and a big question ‘WHY?’

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “WHY?”